Your safety is our number one priority – for this reason we have developed a detailed process for in-person services. Please watch this video for more information.
Some of the new procedures include:
- All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service
- Each household must RSVP online by Thursday at 11:59PM.
- The service starts promptly at 10:30 please arrive before 10:15 AM
- Doors will open at 10AM and will close at 10:30AM
- All attendees will need to check in at the lobby table to confirm their RSVP.
- Everyone present will be required to maintain social distancing standards of 6ft.
- There will be assigned seating: every other pew will be empty and only two households (or 3 individuals) per pew.
- Contact free temperature tests will be taken for everyone entering the building.
- Masks that cover mouth and nose will be required for everyone not on stage.
- There will be separate entry and exit doors in the Sanctuary.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility
- Restrooms will be sanitized after each use and restricted to two people at a time
- There will be no post-service fellowship or food, feel free to fellowship across the street at Library Park after the service.
- If you are sick, or not feeling well, please stay home and join the service online.
If you are ready to join us on Sunday please RSVP here.
For more info please email us or call our church office at the number below.